Generate some goodwill with your employees and suppliers by holding an Oxfam Morning Tea in your workplace.
What better excuse to take a break with your workmates! A Morning Tea is the perfect opportunity to liven up the team meeting and help make a difference to the lives of some of the poorest people in the world.
It's a fun, social and an incredibly easy way to:
- Catch up with workmates
- Enhance staff morale
- Support Oxfam's work
- Address corporate social responsibility
All you need to do is sign up, round up your workmates, fundraise for Oxfam and enjoy! And to have an even bigger impact, ask your employer to match all donations made.
Here are some easy tips to make your Morning Tea a success:
- Invite everyone! The more the merrier we say.
- Get baking – a bake off or bake sale is a great way to get staff involved in the event. It’s definitely all about the cakes in our office!
- Ask for a gold coin donation on the day. Simple!
- Take a trolley round the office if people can't get away from their desks. How could they say no?
- Have a dress down day and ask for a gold coin donation
- Ask the boss to donate an early finish as a prize for a raffle or auction.
Still stuck? Get some inspiration. Check out our fundraising tips generator for more ideas especially for workplaces.