It is best if you ask your guests to donate directly to Oxfam using the Donate Now button on your Morning Tea page. But if you do receive cash donations at your event then sending in these donations is easy! You can use one of the following easy ways to pay:
- By credit card online - you can donate using the Donate Now button on your Morning Tea page. Make sure you choose the "I am making this payment on behalf of others" option and enter a suitable message to display on your page.
- By online bank transfer - you can pay your donations directly into our ANZ account (details below).
- By bank deposit at your local ANZ branch - use the ANZ bank details below to deposit the donations at your local ANZ branch. Please include your Oxfam Morning Tea Name* as the reference number (or the beginning of your morning tea name)
- By credit card over the phone on 0800 600 700.
- By cheque - please make cheques payable to Oxfam New Zealand, write ’Morning Tea’ on the back of the cheque and send them in with your name and morning tea name on the back and send freepost to: Freepost 4238, re: Coffee Break, Oxfam New Zealand, PO Box 68357, Newton, Auckland 1145
Oxfam New Zealand, ANZ bank, Newton Branch
Account number : 01-0202-0117805-03
Account name: Oxfam New Zealand
IMPORTANT: Please include the following reference information when making payment:
Particulars: your name
Code: Morning Tea
Reference: Oxfam morning tea name *
*You will find your Oxfam supporter number on the email communications from us.
Thank you for taking part in Oxfam’s Morning Tea